Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

'Walk the righteous path in life' ~ John Hiew of St Mary's Cathedral, Sandakan


Greetings of peace and love!
John Hiew
I am John Hiew. After having been through the RCIA process of some one year, I now understand a lot more about the Catholic faith and belief. 
Initially, I was very confused as to why there are so many Christian denominations, all claiming to believe in the same person of Jesus Christ. 
The RCIA program has provided a lot of understandings and guidance on the teaching of the Catholic Church and how we have to walk the righteous path in life and commit ourselves to the community to help others and be a better person.
Personally, I am not yet a fully changed person but I can feel there are some positive changes in me. I now have more patience, better tempered and will think twice before I react to anything. Thank you for the RCIA process and the sharing on how God moves in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CATHOLIC APOLOGETICS

New Advent