Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Another sharing by our neophyte from St Mary's Cathedral, Sandakan


 Elice Thien.
I was not used to getting close to people before I joined RCIA.  I was bad tempered and I do not really understand the true meaning of a Christian.  Now that I had joined RCIA, with the guidance of the facilitators, Jesus has shown me the way.  He had guided me to be a better person and I am more forgiving.
For this I am really grateful and happy that I had joined the RCIA.  The process had shaped me to be a more compromising person.
I want to thank all my facilitators for guiding us, Bishop and our Parish Priests for administering all the necessary Rites. May God’s blessing be upon us always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CATHOLIC APOLOGETICS

New Advent