Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Surrendering my life to Christ


My name is Joyce. Before I surrendered my life to Christ, I was a girl very much separated from God. I was easily angry, jealous and hardly able to control my temper.
I always pray to God whenever I am down. God answered my first prayer for a reliable and trustworthy man as my life partner. Thanks God for bringing him into my life. I believe God is using him as an instrument. He showed me the way to the RCIA process in St Mary's Cathedral, Sandakan to learn and understand more about God.
Today I choose Jesus as my Lord, Savior and Peacemaker.  I begin to love him more and more each day.  I found security in Him and through Him I experienced peace.  I stand strong in His love.  I pray I will no longer be a slave to anger, jealousy and uncontrolled temper.  I want to walk in His path of Light. I heard His Good News and want to transform it into deeds. I found new hope and experienced changes in my life. I now understand that being a good Christian makes a difference in one’s life.
My new relationship with Jesus is awesome. I am blessed today and it’s because He has given me a new experience of life and I am willing to serve him. I learned that I could overcome all things through Christ who strengthens me. Without Christ I am nobody and can do nothing without His guidance.  
   Thank you, Jesus. Glory be to God. I have been saved. Pray and talk to Jesus and watch what He will do for you. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CATHOLIC APOLOGETICS

New Advent